How to edit a Wiki Page
In the tutorial, How to create a Wiki Page
I create a page
called “Site Upgrade”. In this tutorial,
I will demonstrate how to edit the “Site Upgrade” page. Some things in SharePoint aren’t always
straightforward and if you’re new to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint in general,
this can be more difficult than you would think.
1. From your SharePoint site, on the quick launch,
click Site Contents
2. Under Lists, Libraries and other Apps click Site
3. From the list of pages, click Site Upgrade
4. To start editing the page, in the upper-left
5. In the edit section of the ribbon click Edit.
6. Highlight “Coming soon to a SharePoint site near
7. In the Styles section of the ribbon click
8. Click below “Coming soon to a SharePoint site
9. Type the following “The SharePoint upgrade is
scheduled for January 2nd, 2015
the upper-left click Save.
11. Check out the updated page!
You have successfully edited a SharePoint Wiki page! Now you can go back in and make additional
changes to best fit your needs.