How to Change the Look
1. From the home page of your SharePoint site, in the upper right hand corner click the site settings Gear
2. From the drop-down select Site Settings
3. On the Site Settings page under Look and Feel click Change the look.
4. Select the Theme you would like, in this example I will click Sea Monster
5. You will now be able to edit various aspects of the theme such as Image, Colors, Site layout and Fonts. For this example I will change the color and font.
6. To change the colors click the drop-down arrow
under Colors and select a new color
7. To change the fonts, click the drop-down under Fonts and select a new font.
8. Click Try it out
9. A preview of your site will be displayed, if you like how it looks click Yes, keep it.
10. Navigate back to your home page and check out the new look.