How to Delete a List or Library
1. On your SharePoint 2013 home page, open any list
or library, in this example I will open the Documents library.
2. From the Documents library, at the top of the
page click Library to expand the ribbon.
3. On the far right of the ribbon click Library
4. Under Permissions and Management click Delete
this document library.
5. It’s going to ask you “This document library
will be removed and all its files will be deleted. Are you sure you want to send this document
library to the site Recycle Bin?” Click OK
Thats it! The Documents library has been deleted.