How to Enabe Incoming E-mail on a
1. On the home page of your SharePoint site open a
2. At the top of the Document Library page, click
Library to expand the ribbon.
3. On the far right of the ribbon click Library Settings.
4. Under Communications click Incoming e-mail
5. Where it says “Allow this document library to
receive incoming e-mail?” click Yes.
6. In the E-mail address: section type what you
would like the email address to be.
note: the rackersmtp.raxsp.com portion is cannot be modified.
7. View the other settings you are able to modify,
make additional changes as you see fit.
8. Scroll to the bottom and click OK
The document library is now enabled for receiving
e-mail. To test this, simply send an
email to the email address of the document library and after a few moments the
email will appear.