How to Restore an Item from the Recycle Bin
as a Site Owner
1. From the homepage of your SharePoint site, on
the Quick Launch click Site Contents.
Lets delete something first. Delete any list or library you would like. In
this example I will delete “Team Tasks”.
2. Still on the Site Contents page, click RECYCLE
. Your number in parenthesis may be different.
3. Check the box next to the item you want to
restore, in this example “Team Tasks”.
4. Click Restore Selection.
5. On the Message from webpage pop-up click OK.
6. Click Site Contents
7. You will see the “Team Tasks” task list has been